Yesterday was our 10 Year Anniversary!
I almost had to go back 10 years to find any pictures of just us together. It seems like one of us is always taking the picture these days and we always have extra's that want to be in them.
Here is to another 10- Love ya Todd!
I almost had to go back 10 years to find any pictures of just us together. It seems like one of us is always taking the picture these days and we always have extra's that want to be in them.
Here is to another 10- Love ya Todd!

7 comments:
Too cute! Happy 10 years, man we are getting old. Those old pictures look more like the Jillian I remember.
Already 10 years! I actually met you before kids- crazy how fast the years go by and how much things change. I love to see those USU pics- Go Aggies!
Congratulations you crazy kids!! Remember the first day we met Todd and he thought he was going to die on the way to Sconecutter! Good times!! Hope you had a nice day!
Love, erin
Congrats, that is so crazy 10 years! Happy days to you!
Wow! Ten years! You guys are pros! Happy Late Anniversary! Sure miss ya and hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Love, Shannon
I can't believe how much Sammi looks like you! Wow! What cute pics! Happy Anniversary! I'm a December anniversary too (it sucks, huH?) Hope you're safe & sound!
happy 10th! you guys are a cute couple and look at the amazing family you created!
Post a Comment