After our trip to Logan we went to Island Park in my parents awesome cabin to spend time with my brother's and sister. We spent the week eating good food and chasing around 20 kids. Although it sounds a little crazy it was so fun. My kids bounced from cousin to cousin to play with. We went to West Yellowstone and drove through the park, Floated the river, rode four-wheelers, played ping-pong and believe it or not I woke up sore one morning from playing Wii Tennis. It was especially fun to see our cousins that live in Colorado they made a long trip for the reunion.
There are a ton of mosquitos in Island Park- Syd got bit on her forhead and the next morning woke up looking like this- It took almost two days for the swelling to go down. At one point I wondered if she would ever return to normal. (can you guess that I forgot my camera)

4 comments:
The best part of this picture is seeing the expression on Tyson's face as he is trying to watch the movie with Syd's head in the way!
That is so sad and scary all at the same time! I'm glad she went back to normal :)
Kade got bit once while we were in Mexico by a big flying thing. I remember seeing it and shooeing it away. The next morning his poor little eye was like that, it actually got so bad it was almost all the way shut at one point, but thankfully it went back to normal! What a strange thing, I wonder what kind of fly/mosquito it was?
Poor Sydney!!!! Ouch!
Post a Comment