I know I know....it has been forever since I have posted. We have had one thing after another- all in a span of a week we had two different family reunions the 4th of July, we have been from Logan to Island Park and almost the entire time we were with some sort of family. It has been fun and the kids have had a blast in fact when someone hasn't been with us they DO NOT know what to do with themselves. And finally if you can believe it I forgot my camera quite a few times in the last couple weeks so some activities there are more pictures then others.
We kicked off our week at a family reunion with Todd's family in Logan up Black Smith Fork Canyon. The kids all played together the girls love Parker, Casadie and Savanna and always ask when we can see them again. At the reunion they played some games and won some funny prizes. We had a great time visiting and Cindy and Brett's house looks great. They have a gorgeous garden I had genvy (garden envy). We even got to go out to dinner WITHOUT kids...thanks to two great babysitters Savanna & Casadie! Thanks for letting us stay!!!
4 comments:
A Sleight reunion?? I swear my Dad drives me crazy, I didn't even know about it!
No, it was a Hawkins reunion on Todd's mom side.
You're family is beautiful! We sure miss you guys!
what fun! You have been so busy!!!
Post a Comment