Friday, July 11, 2008

Cupcake Pops!

I am almost too embarrassed to post these but I am going to anyway. For these reasons:

1) to show I really did them with four kids running around
2) to tell people what not to do
3) because they are cute and I want to motivate myself to do them again and better.

I found these cupcake pops on my friend's blog (thanks Kelli!) she made them and of course they were so cute- I past the word on to my sister and sister in laws- and they made them and of course they were cute so I thought I can do these...and guess what they weren't so cute...but they are really really good.

So hear are a couple of things. I am kind of a improviser and I think they would have worked better if I had done what was said.
Make sure you get a cookie cutter- I tried to just shape mine- they wouldn't stand up, okay next freezer/fridge time is important because if they become too warm they fall apart while dipping them in the chocolate....and finally mine could have been a ton cuter if I would have gotten the little m&m candy in the middle so don't forget that.

So here they are I am not going to post a picture of what they are supposed to look like cause I don't want to embarrass myself too bad!! (you will have to click on the link yourself to see those)

I keep telling myself they taste the same no matter what they look like!! So enjoy and have a good laugh on me today :)



4 comments:

Debbie said...

They are tasty. It's funny because apparently I made them the same time that Nicole and Cindy made them. Yours do look good.

M&M_Mama said...

I just love your blog Jillian! I'm going to get better about checking in and checkin out your blog! I'm impressed with your cupcakes. I am more impressed that you got something accomplished with kids around. There are a lot of days I can't! I tasted some cupcake pops that Jen and Jilly made a few weeks ago. They are good!

Hilary said...

CUTE! I think you did great! These intimidate me, so I'm uber duber impressed you made them!

Jana said...

These are so cute! I decided to try them. Mine did not turn out as cute as yours did. Thanks for sharing the idea.