Every once in a while I have a little panic attack that I am not remembering enough and writing down all the little "things" about my kids. I always think I am going to remember but I don't and the more kids I get the worse I get about remembering.
One of my friends (Thanks Jessica) did a Top Five list for all of her kids. A list of things she loved/remembered about her kids right now. I loved it. So I have been making my top 5's for all my kids- Cooper gets to go first. (6 months)
1) He has turned into such a good baby. At first I thought we were in for a long haul but once we got the acid reflux controlled and rid of he is a angel. He hangs out in his car seat or high chair and is completely content with toys or watching the kids. The only time he gets mad (which he does have a temper) is when he gets tired.
2) He has a new noise that is kind of a growl/clearing of the throat. I think he picked it up from Tyson. He talks and blows raspberries all the time (which in turn makes Sydney think it is okay to spit)
3) He is always smiling or giggling and he LOVES his sisters/brother- they maul him all the time but he loves it. He is constantly looking for some sort of action and someone to play with him- He even giggles when I am changing his diaper.
4) He is busy. I have never had a baby move around in a crib so much or pull the bumpers off the side. he is always trying to squirm out of his car seat and he does a little back scoot-
5) My favorite right now is how he grabs his toes and plays with them. He is constantly playing with them in the air and rolling from side to side.
His favorites: SWING-he still loves his swing; blanket, his own bed; and pretty much anyone who will talk to him and obviously he likes food. He has started eating solids and thinks that he is so big eating like everyone else.
P.S. He decided this last week he liked a pacifier. We tried for weeks to get him to take one and now he pops it on in and sucks on it. We will see how long it lasts.
1 comment:
What a great idea!! I tagged you for Mommy questions if you want to play along. You'll have to scroll a few posts down, I've been a blog aholic lately. Can't believe how big your baby is getting. The time goes by too fast huh?!
Post a Comment