Last night we were getting ready for bed and the girls were fighting over which night gown they were going to wear. They both wanted the coveted "Dora" night gown. Sydney had worn it the night before and so Sammy knew it was her turn to wear it. Sydney was so sad. She cried on the floor for almost 10 minutes- Mom and Dad had no sympathy for here especially after crying for so long. So we put her in her bed crying and said goodnight. About 10 minutes after we put them to bed Sammy came out wearing another night gown and said she wanted to share with Sydney.
I was so proud of Sammy. I love love love when they get along and are friends. I want them to realize they have a built in friend and cohort forever. These kind of things (almost) make all the poopy diapers, fighting and chaos worth it.
4 comments:
that is cute Jill. I love those times when they are sweet to eachother. Kiera hit Kade with a seat belt and made him cry, then she felt bad and started to cry, then he felt bad for her and told her it was ok so she wouldn't feel so bad...they are cute.
Zach and I having been talking about how funny/strange it is that one second they are screaming and fighting at each other and the next they are so nice and the best of friends. I guess we will never understand how kids work, but at least we can love the times they are best friends!
What good girls you have... :O)
I am getting so tired of the fighting at my house. I'm ready for school to start!!!
You have sweet children and you are a great mother. We look forward to seeing you this weekend.
Post a Comment