Thursday, June 19, 2008

Having Some Fun!!!

Last week I complained about snow and this week we have sun. The kids have been loving the warm weather and have been swimming everyday. (as long as sprinklers and kiddy pools count as swimming)




Mom cannot set up a tent outside but she can make a killer fort/tent inside. Warning: if you do it once they want you to do it ALL the time.

11 comments:

Lexi said...

Amen on the fort! I love the girls hair.What darling hair cuts for summer time!

Lexi said...

Wait! Is that quilt on the right of the picture from G&G rigby? We totally have that quilt here at out house.

Jillian said...

Funny thing is G. Rigby made the green Star quilt for me and todd's grandma made him the blue one- We both came to our marriage with one.

raising4boys said...

That is a killer fort!!! That swimming pool looks really fun. Glad you are enjoying summer :)

Kellie said...

Forts are seriously the best. I might go build one right now. ;)

Hilary said...

Your girls are so pretty! And YOU are a FUN Mom!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a great mom Jillian! P.S. Mom is sending my quilt that was made by Grandma Hawkins to me this week. It is orange...Are you sure you guys don't want to switch?? I know how much Todd loves Orange...

The Sparks family said...

We have been loving the warm weather too! I love the fort.

theSwensenFamily said...

Your kids are so cute! They look like they have so much fun together! They must be best little buds (most of the time...right?!?). I love your girls hair cuts too! Very cute! I'm glad it finally warmed up there in Utah! What a long, cold, crazy winter!

The Sniders said...

What a good mom you are! Those are some lucky kids for sure!

The Keetch Family said...

I love your girls haircuts! Such cute kids. Also....forts are about the coolest thing ever..what a fun dad.