Okay so the truth is everybody has their high and lows in life and you embrace the good days and survive the bad days....that is what it is all about but honestly do we have to hit an all time low and wake up to snow and not only snow but snow on June 11. I think maybe I am kissing my garden and my flowers good-bye.....AHHHH! And I am getting scared to wake up in the mornings for fear of what I will see.
6 comments:
WOW! It is cold in CV but nothing like that ...snow? Come on, it is time to be warm. Just think, in 2 1/2 months winter will start to set in, can you say global warming.
Holy crapster. I am so sorry! You want to come visit for a while. A guy a work with just drove to IF and he said it only took 13 hours to drive home. :-)
All I can say to that is ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????
That is a horrible site to see in June. I am happy to say we have not had that, but it might as well snow some days!
Are you kidding me? You guys need to move to VA.
K- that is just not right!
Post a Comment