How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years
How old is your spouse? 32
Who eats more? Todd
Who is taller? Todd 6'0 and I am 5'6
Who sings better? Jillian
Who is smarter? At what? I think Todd would say him and I would agree....I am not smarter then him maybe just better at somethings. He has great common sense, sense of direction and I swear he can fix almost anything.
Who controls the T.V. remote? Funny to even ask the question hands down Todd.
Whose temper is worse? Todd would say mine because I yell. He just bottles it.
Who does the Laundry? I do it.. but if it lays around long enough he starts folding.
Who does the dishes? I do- he hates hand dishes but he loads the diswasher way better then I do. (in fact a lot of the time he reloads after I have loaded it)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying in bed I do- looking at the bed Todd does.
Who cooks dinner? I do. (try)
Who is more stubborn? Todd for sure
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Todd would say he does....I would say I do. HMMMMM!
Who has more friends? I don't know we are pretty even. Todd would like to say he is antisocial but he isn't. I keep in touch with friends better but the friends he has are friends no matter how long it has been.
Who has more siblings? Todd is the middle of six- I am the end of six/nine.
Who wears the pants in the family? Todd would say I do. I would say he does. HMMMM......:)
I tag Nicole, Kelli and Chalet.
4 comments:
You are so sweet! Hope all is well for your family. They sure are cute!
The stubborn thing is a Sleight/Payne thing, I got that gene too :)
Ha! Laura and I were driving around last Sunday, trying to find something to do, both of us turned to each other and said we wished we could go see Jill and Todd...but hell, we'd probably drive all the way to see you and you'd be at Bob and Carlene's. Miss you guys.
-Nick
FUNNY!
Post a Comment