Your slide show is extremely cute. What a great guy!! Love the new blog look!And tell Sydney I LOVED seeing baby pictures of her!
Thanks for sharing all the fun photos. You have such a cute family :)
Jill I love the dad slide show. Your kids are adorable!
What a great tribute.Hey Todd I got this email about a man who has put together a DVD documentary about military brats. I thought you might find it interesting. Click on the link and then click on the trailer.http://www.bratsourjourneyhome.com/index.htm
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your slide show is extremely cute. What a great guy!! Love the new blog look!
And tell Sydney I LOVED seeing baby pictures of her!
Thanks for sharing all the fun photos. You have such a cute family :)
Jill I love the dad slide show. Your kids are adorable!
What a great tribute.
Hey Todd I got this email about a man who has put together a DVD documentary about military brats. I thought you might find it interesting. Click on the link and then click on the trailer.
http://www.bratsourjourneyhome.com/index.htm
Post a Comment