Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Word

I have seen this a couple of times now and I am stealing.....I like it!

1. Where is your cell phone? ....................Purse
2. Your significant other?.......................Trooper
3. Your hair?....................................Short
4. Your mother? .................................Heaven
5. Your father?..................................Good
6. Your favorite thing?..........................Love
7. Your dream last night?........................Past
8. Your favorite drink...........................Dr Pepper
9. Your dream/goal?..............................Happy
10. The room you're in?..........................Office
11. Your children?...............................TV
12. Your fear?...................................loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........Forward
14. Where were you last night?...................Mutual
15. What you're not?.............................crafty
16. Muffins......................................Butter
17. One of your wish list items?.................SUV
18. Where you grew up?...........................IF
19. What you read last...........................Self-Help
20. What are you wearing?........................Jeans
21. Your TV?.....................................ON
22. Your pets?...................................None
23. Your computer? ..............................New
24. Your life?...................................Crazy
25. Your mood?...................................Analytical
26. Missing someone?.............................Mom
27. Your car?....................................Mini-Van
28. Something you're not wearing?................Socks
29. Favorite Store?..............................target
30. Your summer?.................................Cold
31. Like someone?................................Sister
32. Your favorite color?.........................Rainbow
33. Last time you laughed........................often
34. Last time you cried?.........................today

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That was fun to read jill- I might steal if, if I think I have enough patience to sit and think of something creative as my one word responses. :)

raising4boys said...

Great list!! How old were you when your mom died? This has really hit close to home with my own mom being in the hospital. I am definitely more sympathetic to those who have lost a parent.

Hilary said...

fun answers!!! You really want a SUV over a mini van?? no...!!