SeaWorld was defintely a day of adventure....about 45 mins outside of San Diego-- Todd turns to me and says you did bring the tickets right. Out of all my many bags...the tickets were in the one bag sitting back at our hotel in Anaheim. We contemplated for a moment and decided it wouldn't be worth going back and returning so we were just going to have to miss SeaWorld this trip. However we booked our trip through GetAwayToday....so I made a quick call to see if they could do anything. They called SeaWorld and put my electronic ticket on Will Call and we were good to go. GetAway was awesome to work with and hands down saved the day. I would totally book thorough GetAway again for this reason alone.
Checking out the Mana Rays--

We stayed at SeaWorld the whole day.. we had a great time - the day wasn't as hot but by the end we were tired, hot & sweaty...not too mention that Coop had peed in his pants 2xs that day....he would wait to the last minute to tell us he had to go and just make it to the bathroom and pee right in front of the toilet.
As we left SeaWorld we googled a Disney Store and found one close by in a mall hoping it might have some things a little cheaper. So we dragged our whole family into this upscale mall all sweaty and grimy from a long day... but we thought we will get in and out (you should of seen the looks we got walking in)........surprise the Disney Store prices were just as high. Across from the DisneyStore was a two floor Old Navy. I figured we could run in real fast and get Coop some non peed on shorts. Now remember it is a two floor Old Navy with an Escalator in the middle....Todd's on one side looking and I am on the other....all of the sudden the lady next to me yells "oh know he is on the outside of the escalator" I knew immediately that it was one of mine and not only one of mine but Cooper. I run to the bottom and sure enough he is hanging on the outside of the black rail riding it all the way up to the top. He made it safely climbed over the top and we dropped everything and left. Coop rode home in pee pants.
Never a dull moment. Never.
"This is how I ride"




3 comments:
I love love love your blog. It is so refreshing that you include the fun with the not so fun. Sometimes I read blogs and think why is my life not so picture perfect. These are the things that we will look back on when our kids are grown and just laugh! Your family is AWESOME!
Stef- Thanks! Anytime you need to feel normal and not perfect come over to our house...it is what it is here!!!
Oh my goodness! Cooper is a rock star... I can just imagine him going all daredevil on the escalator in his peed pants.
Post a Comment