
This is my fav pic from the trip. I just wish Rigg was with them-
Overall Yes we had fun at Disneyland. It wasn't quite what I expected. I had a little more magic in my head and I guess when you throw 6 kids and 2 adults there is a lot of magic to be expected at all times for 7 days. I really had anticipated being tired..but by the end of the day I was completely exhausted from walking and wrestling kids. So obviously I had not anticipated that enough.
My favorites:
Camelot Inn & Suites- our hotel suite was excellent- great for our family
Universal Studios- my favorite this time- I have never done it so maybe it was new so I liked it best
Cars Land in California Adventure- the whole atmosphere is amazing
Beignets in Downtown Disney
All the Parades
Enjoying it with Cousins....Brooke & Zack were crackups together.
And California Screamin-
** We did Goofy's Kitchen Brunch- we did it last time we came when the girls were little and LOVED it. We were disappointed this time. Not as many characters and it seemed a little rushed like they wanted us out of there.

No comments:
Post a Comment