In November I am 7 1/2 months I am
army crawling all over the place- I literally use my arms to pull me all over the place. Busy Busy Busy. I am into everything.
Eating Solids- I love avocado, bananas, puffs, squash, sweet potatoes
Good little eater.
Oh and I got teeth. I got my bottom two in November...and December brought 4 on top.
What do you do with Diaper boxes? We make homemade cars out of them. And believe me we have had our fair share of diaper boxes!
This is where I found him most of the christmas season. He would lay under the tree and look up at the lights...and of course rip off the ornaments.
No pictures from our Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Todd's brother & two sisters. We were in Tremonton at our SIL sister's house (I know who?) they were so gracious to invite our brood of 8. We had good food & good company. We barely did any Black Friday shopping - we stopped on the way home from Tremonton on Thurs night at the Walmart in Blackfoot for a new Xbox. Being that the boys overheated ours one day in November. ( I swear they don't play it that much....I am sure you believe me)

No comments:
Post a Comment