Friday, February 15, 2013

9 months and counting!

9 months it is......

I weigh 21.6 lbs- 77%
I am 28 1/2 " tall- 54%
and
My head is in the 94%- I have plenty of room for all my smarts!
I am crawling all over the place - I moved on from my army crawling to actually crawling just a week before I hit 9 months. 
I am soooooo busy- into everything! The toilets are looking especially cool.  I smile, laugh and giggle pretty much all day unless I am hungry or tired.  I pretty much sleep through the night..once or twice a week I wake up and eat and then go back to sleep.  I am getting hard to take places because I want to get down and play.


I don't know what it is but my mom can't resist taking pics of me out of the tub....she gives me all kinds of kisses when I am smelling all clean.





(This is the shot I got when he saw the camera in my hands....he knows he is supposed to do something but not quite sure what)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Sommer Family said...

I honestly can't believe that you are so up on your blogging with 6 kids running around! Your amazing and I miss you and your cute family. The Christmas picture of you guys is great! I can't believe your baby is so big- he's adorable. See you soon!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast! Remember when we were trying to VT when we were big and prego? Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Now I'm stalking you too. :)