Monday, January 14, 2013

seein you again!


I don't know what it is but we have had some of the best neighbors ever Spanish Fork, Idaho Falls---hind sight twenty twenty...we really have been guided in the right direction when it comes to choosing a house & neighborhood.  When we moved to Provo - I was pregnant with Syd- Todd was working at BYU.  We were renting an apartment in Pleasant Grove.  We had the whole valley to choose where to live.  And it was extremly overwhelming.  After much thought we chose Spanish Fork a newer subdivision with a house that had just been started.  To this day I have no idea how we qualified to buy that house on the income we were making....I really think we were supposed to live in that house in that neighborhood.  So we could meet our neighbors---
Shannon & Cam and their 4 kids came to Island Park to spend a few days at the cabin.
It was like we were still living next to each other.  We just picked up right where we left off. 


We went to the West Yellowstone Bear Wolf Discovery Center.
 


The Dads & 10 kids!

Cam & Aspen...seriously.  :)
 

We saw a momma moose & her baby on our nature hike...we were right around the corner from it.


Of course no picks of Shannon & I....we always have the camera.
 I am so grateful for such a great friend we laugh, we cry- we give advice, get advice---I only worry I am not as good of friend in return.  - Til next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: