My Birthday Sept.3. The one day of the year I say...."nope- its my birthday"
poopy diapers- "nope it's my birthday"
dinner- "nope it's my birthday"
sleep in- "yep it's my birthday"
and so on......
Somedays I feel so old and somedays I feel so young...
I feel old when my kids run the TV remote better than me
I feel young when I realize I had 6 kids in under 10 years
I feel old when my oldest turned 10 -double digits
I feel young when I realize I am still closer to 30 than 40
I feel old when I miss my 20's- and I always thought I would feel that young
I feel young when I see dark circles under my eyes because it means I am still getting up with a baby at night. (however the dark circles don't make me look young)
I feel old when I see the wrinkles around my eyes
and the list goes on...

Had a little cake with candles and...
poopy diapers- "nope it's my birthday"
dinner- "nope it's my birthday"
sleep in- "yep it's my birthday"
and so on......
Somedays I feel so old and somedays I feel so young...
I feel old when my kids run the TV remote better than me
I feel young when I realize I had 6 kids in under 10 years
I feel old when my oldest turned 10 -double digits
I feel young when I realize I am still closer to 30 than 40
I feel old when I miss my 20's- and I always thought I would feel that young
I feel young when I see dark circles under my eyes because it means I am still getting up with a baby at night. (however the dark circles don't make me look young)
I feel old when I see the wrinkles around my eyes
and the list goes on...
Had a little cake with candles and...

2 comments:
Happy late birthday!! I don't think that you are old at all! What a gift you are to the world! I love your guts.
You are a blogging fool lately! Can't wait to see the trip to Disneyland.
Happy Birthday in September. I know what you mean with everything, well except with the 6 kids thing;)
Post a Comment