Monday, January 14, 2013

Finally...End of July..August & almost to September


A Girls weekend to the Cabin....my HighSchool Girlfriends...sometimes you just need a little girl talk it seems to put everything into perspective.
Well that and you stay up way too late and eat the most yummy things. :)


Coop did in fact play tball...here is proof.  I think before I only posted pics of Tys because I couldn't find coops.  Well here they are.  Ok. Here is one.  Poor guy it is rough being the 4th of 6th kids. Actually it is rough being any number of 6 kids. 
But with that being said....he liked it a lot.  and did not cry once to go.  Can't say much for his brother.


My annual summer trip to my sisters......sometime during summer (I usually bring my kids and crash her house) we spend 3-4 days together...(last year we went camping- I can't imagine why there were no pics to prove it).  My kids LOVE going to Aunt Jens. We four wheel, get dirty, chase rabbits, play in the ditch....and usually someone gets a hurt...maybe a goat head stuck in their foot. It is fabulous. My favorite part....Being with my Sister. 
 
 

She moved into a new house awesome house. It has this awesome waterfall landscaped in front and.....

this gorgeous view.  How would you like to wake up to that? Well she does.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: