We call bananas "nana's in our house a lot of the time- So logically Tyson thinks that Grandma Nana is also Grandma Banana. He called her that when he was little and the name has kinda stuck.
She is my amazing 95 year old grandma. There are so many of my childhood memories filled with her. She lived in Idaho Falls near us until I was in High School. Honestly I can't even begin to describe how amazing she is. She lives most of the time in Wyoming with my Aunt & Uncle but then goes and stays a few months a year with my Dad & my other Aunt. It is such a treat when she is in IF. I try and visit her as much as I can. I love that my kids can have memories of her.
Look at these gems on my camera from months ago. I had to post them. He is so little. His life is flashing before my eyes. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Here is close to 3 months. Now he is almost 9 months and on the go.
I hate to pick favs....but I would have to say he LOVES Sydney. Both my girls are excellent with him. But Syd really wants to play with him and spend time with. She earns the status. Sometimes we call her a baby hog.

1 comment:
This last picture with him and Sydney just makes me smile. How cute are they....Oh I could just eat those little chunky legs!
Post a Comment