UGH UGH UGH!!! I have so much to catch up on Summer visiting, Jon Schmidt, Birthdays, Disneyland, Halloween, baby teeth, army crawling....and the list goes on. I will do it. Maybe.
Jillian, I have nothing on you! Six kids! You are AMAZING!!! I'm glad I'm not alone feeling crazy and behind on everything. I keep telling myself I'm going to miss these days so just embrace it. The things I can't control I tell myself to just "let it go!" Your family is gorgeous! You've got it all together! Love that little one too! Such a cutie! Your family looks like it has so much fun together! Oh, the love! I can just see it!
3 comments:
Dude you have your hands full! I am just glad to see your smile!
After you do yours will you come update mine? I'm in over my head UGH! is right.
Jillian, I have nothing on you! Six kids! You are AMAZING!!! I'm glad I'm not alone feeling crazy and behind on everything. I keep telling myself I'm going to miss these days so just embrace it. The things I can't control I tell myself to just "let it go!" Your family is gorgeous! You've got it all together! Love that little one too! Such a cutie! Your family looks like it has so much fun together! Oh, the love! I can just see it!
Post a Comment