Monday, November 5, 2012

Look at Me!


Can you even believe it ...I am 6 months old.  Look at me I am almost sitting up by myself my mom says I am a little wobbly and can't be trusted without padding...who knows what she is talking about. I snuck in 2 bottom teeth this last weekend without anybody knowing...the soonest out of all my bros & sisters.I started eating this bland rice cereal and some veggies.  But over Halloween I got hold of a sucker....Yum. I love to roll all over my mom seems to think that makes me busy.  She puts me down and she finds me somewhere else.
I went to the Dr. and they checked to see my stats:
6 month
18.3 lbs- 64%
27 "  (height) - 67%



My moms says I am the happiest baby ever.  She says complete strangers come up and ask if I am always this happy.  I love my bros & sisters from the minute I wake up I am looking for some action....someone to entertain me. My dad makes me laugh & laugh and my mom is always my favorite...she supplies the good stuff.  I am not the best sleeper because I have stuff to see and do. I found my voice and I like to scream, blow raspberries and babble.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I just want to squeeze him! Something about this picture makes me think that him and Emmy look alike!

Cindy said...

I can't believe how big he is. We need to come and visit!