Monday, April 30, 2012

The Zoo & a little girl....

This year some moms & I did a little a "joy school" class for Coop's age- we had 6 little 3 & 4 years old. (we lost one moving to Australia half way through the year....how fun is that to say? but we MISS Carson) .  It was low key and just perfect.  We did it twice a week on  Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30-11:00 AM.  And focused on the letters of the alphabet through the year. So last Thursday we made it to "Z" and did our end of the year trip at the Zoo.
Here is our little class minus one plus a few siblings.  We were afraid it was gonna rain but we went anyway.  It turned out great. 
 
 
 

I was loving this little wallaby can you see that little baby in its pouch? So cute.  




Guess who these lovelies belong too?








ME!
 
The girls and I were painting our toenails the other night and he was adamant on getting his done...I told him "no" so many times ....and he was relentless.  I finally decided it's not gonna hurt --- I am gonna use this pic when he is a senior in High School.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: