She has been waiting for this day FOREVER and I don't think it
was a disappointment. It was all about her and she loved it. We are sooo blessed to have so many people in our lives that love and support us. :)
Who is brave enough to post a prego picture? because I am surely looking pregnant...and that is not in a flattering way. Look at my cheeks :) But whether I like the way I look or not this is our family and the way we roll.
Grandpa Sleight
Grandma & Grandpa Maughan
Look at all these cousins....even some second cousins mixed in there too!!!
Dear Syd- There are so many great things about you. I am so proud of your decision to get baptized and I know you know it was the right thing to do. With each step you take to getting older it just seems you get more and more responsible. I can always count on you to get your "stuff" done- whatever it may be, homework, chores, etc. You like to do good and be good. I am so glad. I am also so glad you are a sister to Samantha there is nothing more special then a sister. You guys will need each other in the thick of those 4 brothers. You also have this little twinkle in your eye that reminds me often of your spunk and your mischevous side. Our family is so blessed to have you in it.
Love Mom!
1 comment:
How wonderful! Thanks for posting all of the great pictures. You are such a cute pregnant lady. There is no denying it! :)
Post a Comment