Nothing made the day better than A MegaZord Power Ranger. He was sooo excited and still plays and sleeps with it.
He has the best reactions when he opens his presents. You could tell we did not disappoint especially because we got him pretty much exactly what he told us too.
This dude surprises me everyday. He says the funniest things and just as I think he isn't listening or not paying attention he belts out something he learned at school or something I just said to him. He is smart but smart when he wants to be. He does things on his own time when he is good and ready too.
Last week he told Grandpa Sleight:
" Grandpa, you are so lucky you get to stay home and do nothing all day long"
He has told a number of people they have a "big bum"-- I tell you I get a little nervous as to what will come out of his mouth. Lucky I sure love this little guy. He still loves to give me hugs and I will take them as long as I can get them.

No comments:
Post a Comment