Monday, January 10, 2011

A nice reminder!

My favorite things I heard from this clip:

"I never compare my choices to somebody else's choices  - because everybody makes decisions based on their own circumstances and their own desire. 

"You are not just a mom, you are a mother"

5 comments:

Amanda said...

This is great!! Sometimes I need to hear that reminder again that I am "not just a Mom"! Thanks for posting this.

Elysha said...

Holy awesomeness! I have also read her book and I love it. Thanks Jill!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love Jane...I read her book a while ago and it was great. I LOVE this...it is always so important for us to remember these times are going to be gone before we know it..and I think about that all the time I just don't want to have any regrets! Good luck with that though right? :)

Valerie said...

Did you read the book yet?

Jillian said...

I actually own the book and forgot about it Val- so you gave me a good reminder -it is good. And now Emily has it.