Ah ha! He decided he would pose for me.
He is 19 months and so full of personality. It just evolved in the last few weeks. He started walking and now everything is at a run....he doesn't want to left behind so he is following the kids everywhere. He thinks he should go outside all the time, always has to have a Wii or a Xbox remote because he is "playing" too, understands everything we say yet I have no idea what he is saying but he thinks he is telling me something. However he does use the sign for "more" and "milk" so I do get that much. Loves to watch his baby einstein Farm & Fish video, He is by far my pickiest eater...I can hardly find anything he likes. He still uses his lovely high pitch scream to tell me what he wants....and oh does it work. (I try not to let it work but my hearing is taking a toll because of it) But he melts my heart. I don't know what it is about this age but it is so fun to see them discover life. I love it! How is it that we want them to grow up yet stay at this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment