Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loser!

I tell my kids all the time they can't say loser but yet I still use the word....how does that work?  How could I possibly think that if I use the word they won't ....and it sounds awful when it comes out of Tyson's mouth.  But it is appropriate at the moment....I am a blogging loser.  I just looked at my past history of blogging-

I did 101 posts in 2008, 95 in 2009 & 55 in 2010.

Really? half the number.  So I added to my list of new years resolutions (the rest I am not sharing because I am not exactly for sure what they are yet) Better Blogging.  I know you hear it all the time I am doing this as a journal for my family but I am gonna add to it- I do it to keep in touch with people; I love hearing people's comments; and seeing their updates.  It is like a Christmas card all year. So here is to 2011 with at least more then 55 posts!

5 comments:

Michele Mendenhall said...

That's a great resolution! I should probably add that to my list, but my list already seems a little overwhelming. I get really excited when I see that you have posted something. I love to see pictures of your kids and you always make me laugh. Good luck with the resolution!!

Anonymous said...

Can I get a "Heck Yes!". I will be so happy with your frequent blogging!

Chalet said...

I need to be better also! Looking forward to seeing more!

Lexi said...

I love staying "connected" through blogs too! And you are a most adorable mom! :-)

Cindy said...

You are way better than me. I think I did 8 posts in 2010!