Zack was the first one up at 6:00 AM- not that he knew what was going on....we just figured if he was up we mines as well get the others up.
Waiting on the stairs for the big unveiling.....Cooper is still having a hard time waking up.
TA DA!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Christmas with your family is always so much fun! This was the first year we haven't spent Christmas with you in like 4 years. We missed you guys. You should use that christmas pajama picture for your card next year. It's adorable! Also, I love the picture of Zach all excited because you can see the excitement in Todd's face. I'm sure Todd pinched Zach just so he had an excuse to wake everybody else up :)
1 comment:
Christmas with your family is always so much fun! This was the first year we haven't spent Christmas with you in like 4 years. We missed you guys. You should use that christmas pajama picture for your card next year. It's adorable! Also, I love the picture of Zach all excited because you can see the excitement in Todd's face. I'm sure Todd pinched Zach just so he had an excuse to wake everybody else up :)
Post a Comment