I love christmas outfits. They look so dang cute. The Thanksgiving trip looks like you had tons of fun. Good for you guys for being with just your family. It's totally worth the weird looks!!!
JIll, I love Christmas clothes! I also know that it probably took every last bit of patience to get these pics taken :) How is it that no matter how well you plan, you always end up rushing out the door with no time to take pictures? Or is that only me? And, out of all the Christmas cards I got, I like yours the best :)
5 comments:
I love christmas outfits. They look so dang cute. The Thanksgiving trip looks like you had tons of fun. Good for you guys for being with just your family. It's totally worth the weird looks!!!
JIll, I love Christmas clothes! I also know that it probably took every last bit of patience to get these pics taken :) How is it that no matter how well you plan, you always end up rushing out the door with no time to take pictures? Or is that only me?
And, out of all the Christmas cards I got, I like yours the best :)
Just read the Cheryl gave them the cute clothes! Soo nice! I love that woman for you!
Those outfits are so adorable but the kids wearing them are even cuter! I love the pic of Tyson and Cooper. They are going to be best buds.
Happy New year!! Love those pictures. Your kids are too cute :)
Post a Comment