Happy 12 years Babe!
Most of the time I am fairly independent person and am extra careful how much I rely on another person even with my husband. In fact I get a little stubborn and when I need help I am almost out to prove that I can do it myself. But the longer I am married the more I expect and don't even realize it. There are things that I just don't do anymore because it is his department. So I write to tell him how much I appreciate the little things and to tell him I am completely aware of them---- and most of all please keep doing them.
Love you more now than before....Is it possible? Yes!
Most of the time I am fairly independent person and am extra careful how much I rely on another person even with my husband. In fact I get a little stubborn and when I need help I am almost out to prove that I can do it myself. But the longer I am married the more I expect and don't even realize it. There are things that I just don't do anymore because it is his department. So I write to tell him how much I appreciate the little things and to tell him I am completely aware of them---- and most of all please keep doing them.
- you carry out the garbage's every Monday morning
- you change the light bulbs in the house- I literally don't do it (it sounds horrible but I know he will for me)
- you put up Christmas lights (even though you HATE it)
- every week in the summer you mow the lawn
- you untangle necklaces, cords or anything else that takes patience in this area that I DO NOT HAVE ( I find myself saying often "dad's gonna have to do this " and he does!)
- you are a pack master- which is why you can load the dishwasher so well and a car and a closet and anything
- you can look at a project and see the most efficient way of completing it without getting distracted (unlike someone else)
- you can still make me laugh
Love you more now than before....Is it possible? Yes!

1 comment:
Such a cute post!! Happy Anniversary. My husband is a pack master too, maybe I should tell him to use his skills on the dishwasher more ofter ;)
Post a Comment