This year for Thanksgiving we did something a little different. We went to Sun Valley with our little family to spend the holiday. We stayed in a condo and we played games, watched movies, swam, and relaxed. It was fun. I did feel a little out of place when we would go out to eat with 5 kids. I don't think we saw another family with more than 2 kids. We had a great time!
The outdoor pool was 93 degrees however the outside air was 4 degrees.
I am pretty sure Dad's hair froze.
The kids lasted about 20-30 mins.
I am pretty sure Dad's hair froze.
The kids lasted about 20-30 mins.
Zack and I watched from inside where it was warm.

2 comments:
Looks like it was fun!
Sounds like fun! Next year you should come to our house and swim in the winter. I promise it would be much warmer.
Post a Comment