Your family could not be any cuter!!! It's when I see pictures like this of my kids with our dog that I forget all the naughty things she does. So keep it handy you might need to look at it often.
Happy parents raise happy children and, yes, even happy pets!! Roscoe (alias Cosco) looks like he belongs and is happy to have been adopted by such a great family. How happy we are to say these are our grandchildren!! We love them dearly!! Love, Dad
You win! I think you are much busier! I love the dog in the picture! It's really like you have 5 kids. Your family is so adorable! This pictures is precious!
5 comments:
Your family could not be any cuter!!! It's when I see pictures like this of my kids with our dog that I forget all the naughty things she does. So keep it handy you might need to look at it often.
Oh my cuteness! Everyone is so cute!
I love those kids!
Happy parents raise happy children and, yes, even happy pets!! Roscoe (alias Cosco) looks like he belongs and is happy to have been adopted by such a great family. How happy we are to say these are our grandchildren!! We love them dearly!! Love, Dad
You win! I think you are much busier! I love the dog in the picture! It's really like you have 5 kids. Your family is so adorable! This pictures is precious!
Post a Comment