I am always getting asked who looks like who so I pulled two pictures of each child all about the same age to compare.
They all have a little bit of their own look but the signature big brown eyes. I have always thought Sammy & Tyson look alike and Sydney and Cooper look more alike.
What do you think? Can you tell who is who?
Sammy has always had the most hair!

4 comments:
I agree that they have their own distinct looks. I didn't have any trouble figuring out who was who. How did you get so lucky to have such cute babies??
This post kind of made me sad because these kids are growing up so fast! You guys need to have like 12 kids!
they are all so darn cute!
Cooper-Sydney-Sammy
Tyson-fam-Syd?
Tyson-Cooper-Sammy
am I right?
OH Jilli- they are so cute! I think they all have the same "look"
Post a Comment