I have been in a blogging slump! But I have a list of things I need to add so keep checking because I will be back....sometime!

I keep getting told I don't post many pictures of Cooper....so here is the most recent of my little guy.
Poor thing has been sick the last couple of days and bless his heart he just throws-up and poops and then goes back to smiling.
He is such a happy guy.
Rosco hates the vacuum so this is his new hiding spot when I pull it out.
I keep getting told I don't post many pictures of Cooper....so here is the most recent of my little guy.
Poor thing has been sick the last couple of days and bless his heart he just throws-up and poops and then goes back to smiling.
He is such a happy guy.

2 comments:
Cooper is the cutest, hansomest and loveablest boy ever. He is so happy because he has such a great momma!
Love,
Nate, Elysha and Hayden
such cute pictures!! I love Coopers tongue sticking out :)
Post a Comment