Friday, October 31, 2008

Blurb

The other night I downloaded the software to start putting together my Blog book through Blurb.com and it looks like Blogger is not compatible with the blurb software- It looks like it has been but is having problems right now. Does anyone know anything about it? or has anyone found another website that does the same thing? I am so sad because I really want to get our 2008 into a book.

4 comments:

Nate said...

I made a blurb book back in August (from scratch, not from our blog)and tried using it to convert my blogger blog into a book and it had a few problems. I guess they haven't yet found a solution.
I'll let you know if I find anything.

Anonymous said...

try blogbinders.com I have never tried it but I know it is supposed to work with blogger!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I have heard of a couple of other websites but i can't remember the names..i will find out and let you know..i for sure want to do that too, that's the main reason I am doing all the posts! :) I think one is shutterfly.com now that I think about it...but i know there is another that is cheaper that my friend did.

Nicole said...

Oh man, I have loved my blurb books. I hope they get their issues worked out.