
1. I drink way too much Dr. Pepper. Not only do I just drink it I really like it. It is one of my favorite things.....I hate that it is one of my favorite things. Come on a drink as a favorite thing.
See how mentally torn up I am about this... I love it but hate that I love it but can't stop because I don't want to but really I do I just don't want to want it.
2. When my kids play with playdoh (which I do let them) they CANNOT mix the colors. It drives me insane. In fact I didn't realize I was so nazi about it until the other day Sydney was harshly telling the neighbor girl she could not mix the colors. She has obviously heard it from somewhere?
3. I am not a morning person. I wish so bad I was. I would sleep in everyday if I could- except when I do sleep in I feel like crap about myself and then I already start the day out feeling like crap. So do I sleep in and feel lazy or do I get up and just want to go back to bed.
I am however a night person I wake up about 9:00pm and could clean the house if needs be.
I know I need to go to bed earlier if I want to wake up- working on that one too!
4. In a period of 6 months I locked my keys and my kids in the car. I will to my dying day say it was my faulty car but my husband thinks otherwise. I did learn that a policeman will come and unlock your doors if a child is in the car. How embarrassing is that to have had to learn trial by error?
5. I had my appendix out when I was 14 years old. The only time I have had surgery. I remember my stomach hurting so bad I would walk hunched over.
6. I have a serious nose. I can smell almost anything particularly if it has to do with my own things, my house, my kids I am not as sensitive to others but more my things. I can smell Rosco in my house which just about drives me batty so I vacuum sometimes multiple times a day.
7. I swear way more then I should. (as if it is okay to swear a little?) Yep you read it.....I swear. Everyone in my family blames the swearing thing on my dad which in turn he blames on his dad. So somewhere in my genetic makeup there was some potty mouths because the strand keeps getting past down. The words that I use only involve, H's, D's, S's and occasionally a B.
Okay now I tag Sarah, Niki, Lindsey, Lauren, Shannon, Erin, Karen, & Lexi.- And anyone that wants to play along.
9 comments:
I am going to comment on number 3. I remember coming to visit you guys when we were little and thinking how cool you were because you all got to stay up so late. My mom always told me it was because the kids at your house were older. :-)
haha, this totally made me laugh... good explanations.
This is especially funny to me now! ;0)
and I'm your twin on #7, but I don't have anyone to blame it on but me.
Thanks for the pop this morning!
I would never have pegged you as a potty mouth Dr. Pepper junkie!!! You are great!!!
I don't know why, but your post made me feel much better! I have to tell you that I have a potty mouth too. My kids are always talking about how I need to do better! They think "crap" is a naughty word too. Anyway, thanks for making my day!
I remember when you got your appendix out! You and Seth both got them out around the same time I think. And you swear? Wow, I never would have guessed!
You're a better mom than me, we don't do playdoh. PERIOD.
Hey...those are fun to read....I am going to respond to the tagging, I just have to have time to type without the baby on my lap because the one finger typing takes too long! :)
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني
فنى
Post a Comment