Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 is Great!

Tagged again!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch! (This makes me look like a TV junkie -DVR is my friend)
Prison Break

The Mentalist

Grey's Anatomy

Brother's & Sisters

Jon & Kate plus 8

Samantha Who

ER

The Office

8 Things that Happened to Me Yesterday! (this has been a list accumulating for days)
Took a crying Tyson to the grocery store (which I hate doing)

Made Carmel apples

Helped Sam with her homework

Laundry, dishes and meals (they count as one because I do them all day everyday)

made plans to add to my food storage

cleaned out my flower bed

Changed 4 poopy diapers (I know I need to potty train)

went to bed early

8 Places I like to Eat!
The Melting Pot

Olive Garden

PF Chang's

Chili's

Sandwich Tree

Wingers

Training Table

Costa Vida

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
Getting more sleep

Losing all my baby weight

Going on a vacation with my husband alone (one day)

Virginia for Christmas

When Rosco is potty trained completely and not puppy biting

Halloween parties & trick or treating

Weekends


8 Things on My Wish List
New Chi

Dansko shoes

Suburban or maybe the new Volkswagen mini van ( I kinda like that)

Bare Escentuals

Hair cut & Color

Someone to clean my house

A vacation

No Headaches!

8 people I tag

People hate it when I tag them so I say 8 of you play along if you want!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I love Prison Break, The Mentalist, GA, Samantha Who and the Office too... Jon & Kate drives me nutty...

I need to try Costa Vida- I hear it's better than (gasp!) Cafe Rio!

And, FYI- you with baby weight? I think you look great!

I looove bare escentuals...

erin maughan said...

I'm going to do this tagging too because It's way easier than the last one.