Me: "Syd did you tell Miss Karla that I almost died this weekend."
Syd: (big smile on her face) "yes."
Me: "Why?"
Syd: (big smile on her face) shrugs her shoulders.
Hmmmm...... after this I told Syd the story of the boy who cries wolf.
Poor Miss Karla I bet she doesn't know when to be worried!!
4 comments:
I know what you mean, I hear Kiera talking to people and I hear what she tells them and half of it isn't true and they just carry on like they believe it, then I have to say- uh, that's not true....i guess they like the attention of telling something no matter what it is? ahh, the joys of teaching truth vs lies. :)
hee hee... this cracked me up (well, once I knew it wasn't true!)
You've been tagged! Check out my blog.
It's nice to have someone in your life who is going through the same kind of things you are with her children!! I had to tell Mesa the other day about the Little Boy Who Cries Wolf. After I told the very last part, do you know what she said to me? "Well, why didn't the litte boy go to another village where they would believe him?" Point well taken, BUT YOU MISSED MY POINT! :) I guess it is good she is thinking about problem solving--go to another village so they will get rid of the wolf. It was fun to see you the other day. Wish you lived closer to Jen!
Post a Comment