Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Don't go to Fair!

I know I just said you have to go to the Fair but now I am advising different. We went to the Fair and came home with the newest addition to our family. Rosco P. Coltraine- a basset hound puppy. I know I know....everyone right now is saying "are you crazy?" and yes I am but I sure have a very happy family and you have to admit he is pretty cute. Syd has a hard time with "Rosco"...so she is calling him "Costco".

 

 



So we are truly a house of chaos...just think this new addition has got to generate some sort of outlandish posts for everyone's future entertainment.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Oh my gosh...so stinking cute! (and you are crazy!!) ;)

Hilary said...

I'm still in shock! He's really cute... and you will be teaching your kids responsibility, but YIKES! How is he behaving?

Hilary said...

costco is hilarious....

Unknown said...

SOOO CUTE!! Your in for it, we have two dogs and four kids. I am surviving in all honesty once he is trained he will listen better then you kids, its true!

PS: Happy Birthday from Lin,and I, and the kids!

Michelle said...

I LOVE it!!! I have been so dog hungry lately. I guess I shouldn't go to the fair!

Shane Lowe said...

Love the new dog! Good times at the fair!

Amanda said...

OH you are a AWESOME MOM! My kids have to work me over so hard:) there is your whole "roll with the punches" right there:) I didn't know they had dogs at the fair, Here they have goats, pony's, rattle snakes, and scorpins- nothing that works in the house- but thanks for the advice about not going to the fair:)

M&M_Mama said...

He is SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to hear many more Rosco stories. Good name by the way. Very fitting. Matt is working for some people who have a Beau & Daisy...you gotta love the Dukes! How adorable that Syd calls him Costco! Funny!