Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The big 29!

 
 

What I have learned in 29 years! and looking forward to learning more!

- You make life what it is! You have control of your outlook
- You cannot control how others feel....you can only control how you feel about it.
- I wouldn't want to be doing anything else....sure I would love do other things and there are days the going gets rough but I know that if I wasn't a wife and mom that is all I would be looking foward too or wanting.
- Roll with the punches!
- Family is important; and I love all of them Todd's & mine!
- The importance of The Gospel and having the Spirit in my life!
- Families are Forever!
- Life is so much better when you are Happy!

Now if I was just perfect at all these...I figure if I can recognize them I am doing pretty good! :)
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 3 posts in one day! Ok first, Sammy is so brave to go on the big rides. Second, Rosco is very cute and Jake & I love the fact that Sydney is calling him costco. Too Funny. Third, You do not look like you are 29 years old. You look great!

Shelly B. said...

Happy birthday! One more year in your twenties!! ;)

Jennifer Nielson said...

Happy Birthday Sis! You look great--it looks like you had a fun party!!! Wish I was there...

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Jillian!!!!! I love your short hair too!

Michele Mendenhall said...

I hope you had a great Birthday! It looks like you guys are always doing such fun things. Congrats on the new dog! He is very cute. Ellie got really excited when she saw the picture. Wish we were close enough to come and see him.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Happy Birthday! Sheesh! You are really getting up there, 29! WOW! Sad thing is 30 is right around the corner for me, THAT is too weird! :) Hope your day was great, you look so cute! :)

Hilary said...

Happy birthday, you young thing! Hope your day was fun!

The Sparks family said...

Happy Birthday Jillian!!! I only wish that I was 29! I guess this dog did not require you to pass some test to say that you are able to take care of him because that would be quiet sad to get turned down twice when trying to adopt a dog!! We hope you had a great day!

The Sniders said...

You are so great! I love your perspective on life. What an inspiration you are! Happy Birthday little lady!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday! I'm 29, too :). That is, I will be 29 for the rest of my life.

raising4boys said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a little late)! Turning 30 is hard to do. One more year :)

Jared and Niki said...

Happy bday. I miss your fun laugh and happy spirit. You are such an amazing person! I'm glad you had a happy day.

heAtHeR said...

Happy Birthday Jillian! It's Heather Harris and I got the link to your blog from Shannon...so fun to catch up with your darling family! We've got a blog too, if you'd like to take a peek! www.brettharrisfamily.blogspot.com. Hope we can stay in touch!

Jocelyn Allan said...

O.K. I know this is very random, but I just had to give a shout out to you guys when I saw your blog (this is Jocelyn Allan-former BYU cheer coach when Todd was there). Remember me? Anyway, you guys look like you are doing great. You can check out what's up with Warde and I at wardeandjocelynallan.blogspot.com

Jocelyn Allan said...

ooops. Send me your email if you want to check out our blog. jocelyn_allan@hotmail.com

Dana D. said...

So I thought we were the same age? I'm turning 30 this year. But shhh, that's a secret. I swore off birthdays last year.

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday!!

The Taylor's said...

Happy birthday Jillian. Loves your words of wisdom. So true that we get wiser with age.

Amanda said...

Happy Birhtday Jilli- I love being 29, so much so that I tell my kids I am 29 for the 3rd time:) I love what your have learned so far. You are a smart and beautiful girl!!!!

lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that you stopped by the blog! I can't wait to read and catch up on your life! :)