Todd's mom tells me that when todd was two and they had just moved to Nebraska all he did was cry when anybody left.
Today Tyson did the very same thing he cried when Daddy left for work; he cried when we walked Sammy to the bus...all he could say was " I want to ride bus with sissy." He cried when carpool came to pick up Sydney and then he actually cried when we left the house.
Honestly....all I could do was laugh and chase him around to take a picture!
Today Tyson did the very same thing he cried when Daddy left for work; he cried when we walked Sammy to the bus...all he could say was " I want to ride bus with sissy." He cried when carpool came to pick up Sydney and then he actually cried when we left the house.
Honestly....all I could do was laugh and chase him around to take a picture!

2 comments:
He is so cute! I remember Todd when he was like that!
He looks so much like Todd!!! He's like a little mini-me of him. Such a funny picture :)
Post a Comment