Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag I am it!!

I have been Tagged again!!

10 things that make me happy!! (these are in no specific order)

10. Fridays- It means dad is home for Saturday and Sunday!
9. A big bathtub for a nice soak!
8. Reading a really good book!
7. Cooper's laugh
6. Watching a good movie at the theater- two hours of uninterruption.
5. When my girls are friends with each other and are happy!
4. Warm weather- I like the sun!
3. Sleep. Bedtime. Nap time - I like sleep for myself and my children.
2. A clean house that smells good.
1. My Family. All of it.


I tag whomever wants to play!

2 comments:

raising4boys said...

I love most of those things too, especially weekends when Dad is home. And Sleep. Just like you said... for myself and when my boys take a nap. Peace and quiet is a blessing :)

Hilary said...

I am so in agreement with you on all these!