We went to the "farm" this last weekend for my niece Erin's baptism. My sister lives outside of Boise across the border into Oregon in a little place called Adrian. We had a blast. This picture is with Lizzie in the car going to watch Soccer games for Erin, Jilly and Kurtis. Sydney asks me everyday if we can visit lizzie or if we can live by her or why can't she come see us. Every time we went somewhere Sydney would say "now we are going back home to lizzie's house not our house right?" We have so much fun with the cousins- My girls love to follow Jilly and Erin around and Tyson of course loves to wrestle with Kurt. I hope they never grow out of wanting to play with us.
There is always lots of fun things to do on the "farm" my kids could have played outside forever except :
- Sammy could not get away from the little stickers or "goatheads" they were attracted to her. We picked out two from her foot and she hollered every time it happened; from then she was paranoid anytime something touched her foot- she had me check her shoes a million times.
- Sydney (the tough one) was paranoid of bumble bees- (as though we don't have them where we live) she wore her long sleeved jacket, pants and socks in 70 degree weather so she wouldn't get stung.
- And finally Tyson fell in the ditch. I wish we had a picture. It sounds worse then it was. He was outside playing and slide into the standing still ditch water up to his waist. He was wet and cold. When we asked him if he wanted to play in the water he would say "no- water cold". So he learned his lesson. But he loved the dog. He followed it around everywhere and gave it kisses and hugs. Not many farm dogs enjoy those so we like to think the dog was enjoying all the attention. :)
Congrats Erin we are proud of you!
4 comments:
That is cute, we love cousins too! "Farms" are always a lot of fun too! Cute kids!
I love cousins. We love to visit our cousins. It is so fun to see your kids light up when they see their cousins. It is great. I'm glad you got to go and see J. It is fun to see family.
Hey Jillian! It was fun to see you all for the whole 30 SECONDS that we got to see you at Jen's. You have such a cute family! I love reading your blog, I can hear YOU talk when I read it. I had to laugh when I was reading this entry because even though we weren't at Jen's long I actually got to witness one of the goatheads on Sammy...at least I think it was a goathead. :) Someone was checking her foot. HOW CUTE!
That is so fun you got to go! You have super cute kids!
Post a Comment