- Todd turned 32 and celebrated the day with Nicole (who turned 24 hence the 324 cake)
- All the girls now have short hair because mom chopped Sammy's hair
- Sammy graduated preschool & Sydney graduated Joyschool. Mom has enjoyed the experience of teaching joyschool but is glad it is over.
- Soccer in the wind, Soccer in the sun, Soccer every Saturday!
- Can you believe it has been four months- it seems like yesterday we had Cooper!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Crazy Month of May!
May has been such a crazy busy month with birthdays, end of school programs, soccer and all of the above we barely managed to fit some play time in- so here is our brief list of activities and some pictures to prove it- enjoy our month of memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I have a picture of Tim and Todd in a crib together somewhere (they were only 2 months apart I guess) I should try to find it for you.
Post a Comment