no dog? that was hillarious that you were denied adoption, but i'm with you 100%. I think puppies are more work than kids and if I have to clean up after more poop, throw up, etc...well I love my kids and I'd like to say I'd love a dog, but I think we too need to wait until I'm getting a little more sleep so I can rationally handle a cute dog.
4 comments:
After seeing Nicole's blog I'm going to guess something to do with the Wii or Xbox 360.
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!
XBOX 360, for the win! Just let me know which games you play online! ;)
Probably XBox, but I hope it was the Wii! We love ours (Dance, Dance Revolution or High School Musical Sing-a-long anyone?)!
no dog? that was hillarious that you were denied adoption, but i'm with you 100%. I think puppies are more work than kids and if I have to clean up after more poop, throw up, etc...well I love my kids and I'd like to say I'd love a dog, but I think we too need to wait until I'm getting a little more sleep so I can rationally handle a cute dog.
Post a Comment