Happy Birthday to our Dad!
He hates it when I publicly "out" him....so this year I won't make my list of things I appreciate that make you sound like a handy man....I won't over exaggerate and make you sound perfect...I won't gush and praise all your great qualities...or tell you you are a great dad....or tell you how much I appreciate your patience....your ability to pick up where I have to be done but
I will tell you how much WE love you! All the parts of you.

He hates it when I publicly "out" him....so this year I won't make my list of things I appreciate that make you sound like a handy man....I won't over exaggerate and make you sound perfect...I won't gush and praise all your great qualities...or tell you you are a great dad....or tell you how much I appreciate your patience....your ability to pick up where I have to be done but
I will tell you how much WE love you! All the parts of you.
Happy Birthday Dad!
My dad does for me
He lets us do late night and
he works hard for us at his work
He helps mom make dinner
he goes to my soccer games and he helps me do the rit (right) this (things)
From Tyson
To Dad
(he wrote it all by himself except for a little spelling)
Someone else thinks banana cream pie is delish....
***This last weekend brought in the winds of change....no longer is Todd the nursery leader the job that he has LOVED. He was called to be the 2nd counselor in our new bishopric. There will definetly be some adjusting and adapting in all areas of our lives. But we are excited to grow and learn to become better. I am so proud of him. He is going to be excellent.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Todd! I had no idea he was the nursery leader, did he have a big jar of gummy bears like he always said he would? Good Luck!
He TOTALLY did the Gummy Bears.
So, I don't think I've ever been on your blog before. I got to it from Desiree's blog. I love it, your family is so cute. I miss you and we live so close! I think that we need to get our baby boys together, I call Sebastian my tornado and it sounds like Riggins is the same!
Love the first picture with all the kiddos. Great seeing your family. You are both such cute parents. Congrats on the new calling. Fun that he loved nursery, Randy wants that calling too :)
Happy LATE Birthday to Todd! He will be great, we love your family!
Post a Comment