Sunday, June 9, 2013
Ah relief right?
It is Sunday and where I am usually "preparing" for a day, I find myself kindof lost. Last week I was released as the Primary President. "ah relief ".....but I have found myself asking "ah relief right?" I don't know I knew the release was inevitable because of Todd's new calling so I have been physically prepared for the release but I don't think emotionally I am/was ready to let go. It just felt so right to be in there serving with my children. This week has been a bit of an off week and I kept chalking it up to last week of school, teacher gifts, etc. busy busy things. But today I reviewed the last week I think I have been sad. I know everything I am feeling is normal and inevitably I would be feeling a little nostalgic. However I hadn't anticipated not quite being ready to be done. The new presidency is awesome and will do excellent.
And really maybe what I am the most nervous about it is that I am like a sitting duck in water and have no idea what I am getting called to. But if there is anything constant in our lives it is change----so embrace the day and move on.
I am starting to see a pattern in my life ....a pattern where I am not ready to be done with things. I always just anticipated that when you got to a certain stage in your life you would be ready to move on to the next stage. I have not prepared myself to NOT be ready. What the heck? Why didn't anyone tell me about this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment