Cooper is playing the "Biggest Billy Goat" in his preschool play.
his line " I have 2 sharp horns and 2 (4) sharp hoobs (hooves) "
Wish you could of all been there....so much cuter in person :)
My Dad (grandpa M), the Girls, Riggs & I drove to my sisters to see my niece and nephew as the leads in their school play. Kurt was "the Genie" and Jilly was "Jasmine" in Aladdin.
It was so delightful to go see them. They both had solo songs to perform and were awesome.
We loved to see them dance and sing. Especially Kurt (that is a little out of character for him).
It was well worth the 10 hours we spent in the car to go see them.
but 10 hours of Riggs hating his carseat....potty breaks....back country & lunch in Picaboo, Idaho--- And we learned that Grandpa is way better at "can you guess what I am thinking of " than we are.
It was the kind of trip memories are made of.

No comments:
Post a Comment