Little dude is loving his toy!
Happy Birthday to you!
I cannot believe it has been a year although I do remember at this time last year how stinkin ready I was to have a baby. I think that if he wouldn't have come early there would have been some scared people living in my house. :)
What would our life be without him?
- a Few less bums to change
-a lots less hugs & kisses
-not near enough giggles in our house
-way less smiles because all you can do is smile when you see him
-sleepful nights but not any night time snuggles
-one less buddy for a brother or sister
-last but not least we would all be able to hear better because this boy has a set of piercing lungs
So all in all life is so much better with him. We love you Zack!
Happy 1st Birthday!
Zack got to share the day with Dad for Father's day! We sure love our dad and appreciate him for everything he does!
Happy Father's Day to my awesome Dad and my great Father-in-law!
P.S. Sammy & Sydney thought it was soooo great that when Zack gets to be a dad himself he gets double presents on this day.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is 1 year old - and OH SO CUTE!!
A year already, I can't believe it. I'm so amazed at you and your family, it's beautiful, you should be very proud.
Post a Comment