Thursday, June 17, 2010

Catch-Up

Our cute little Sydney took the graduation trip from Kindergarten to 1St grade this year!
She is soooo ready for first grade and has been disappointed to have a summer break in between. She has really become so grown up and responsible. I can give her a whole list of jobs and she knows to get them done. She is always getting dressed and ready to go before I have to ask. And Zack still adores her. She spends the most time with him. He loves all the siblings but Sydney walks in the room and he lights up. She is such a good helper with him. What am I going to do with both girls gone all day? Rely on Tyson. I don't know about that.

This is a keeper....not often do you get a one on one picture with mom & dad.

Grandpa M. got to come and see Sydney graduate!


Her cute little buddy Ella. They found out they both have the same 1st grade teacher next year so here is to 4 years in row together.



And her beloved Mrs. Merkley. Both Sammy and Sydney had Mrs. Merkley for Kindergarten and she is a jewel. We have loved her as a teacher.





No comments: